Welcome to the official site of FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia
On the 21st March, 2013, from 11am to 4pm, there will be an information stand at the Brisbane Street Mall, Launceston.
There will also be an Information Stand on the 18th April, 2015, from 10am to 3pm, at the corner of Collins and Swanston Streets (near City Square), Melbourne. This is an opportunity to view information booklets and ask questions.
A worldwide outlawing and abolition of torture and the death penalty is imperative and must be put into effect as quickly as possible by all the countries of the Earth. Only in this way can the life of the human being be protected by respective laws and his/her dignity ensured.
Please sign the global petition by Billy Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM) which is now online at change.org.
Please also support the petition:
Weltweite Geburtenregelungen verbindlich einführen! – Introduce Obligatory Worldwide Birth Control!
FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia (FLAU) is the Australian National Group and a daughter association of the FIGU Society Mother Center located at the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center (SSSC), Hinterschmidrüti, Switzerland.
It is registered as an incorporated association in the state of Victoria in accordance with the Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (Vic). The association is not-for-profit and non-hierarchical and independent from any political, religious and ideological groups.
FIGU is an acronym in German for "Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien", which translated into English means "Free Community of Interests for Border and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies".
To contribute to the growth of FIGU in Australia and to the fulfilling of the mission by making a community of searchers, researchers and those who have knowledge familiar with the spiritual truth and to teach them the utilisation of the spiritual principles in practical life, in the scope of the creational-natural laws and recommendations.
- The implementation of two Peace Meditations at 18:30 and 20:00 Eastern Standard Time (19:30 and 21:00 Eastern Daylight Saving Time) on the second Saturday of every month. If you are an Australian resident and would like to join us online, please ask here.
- The study and practical application of the spiritual teaching. There is a talk which takes place online also on the second Saturday of every month at 16:30 Eastern Standard Time (17:30 Eastern Daylight Saving Time) and likewise all Australian residents are welcome to participate.
- The answering of all FIGU related questions of interested persons.
- The translation and publication of FIGU writings in German into English.
- The holding of information stands and talks.
For more information about the Peace Meditation click here.
For further information about FIGU please visit the Official Homepage.